Need something to eat that is low carb and super deelish? Try this delicious egg muffin recipe. I make these very often. This quick grab and go meal will save you time and money. No need to buy fast food breakfast,. I use a variety of fillings…. spinach, tomato, bacon cheddar, mushroom, peppers.. you can add whatever you like. These mini frittatas, can be cooked ahead of time and refrigerated for when you need them to grab and go!
Pack them into airtight containers and keep them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Make a batch in advance and then heat them up in the microwave (usually 10-15 seconds in enough) when you’re ready to eat!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. …
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl. …
- Add the spinach, bacon and cheese or whatever fillings that you choose to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Use PAM cooking spray to coat the muffin cup pan. Divide the egg mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.